Monday, November 5, 2012

The Weighting Game

Someone left a nice little package of Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies for us. I can't thank anyone for them (or for the other part of the package), because there was no name on the package. But we appreciate them very much.

Why Girl Scout cookies? Well, let's just say that when stress hits, some people start munching.

We are still waiting for the State of Illinois approval. Last week, I got an email that our approval was ready. Then I received a "recall" email. The email had been sent to the wrong people!

I have the envelope addressed and ready to go. One piece of paper needed to complete step two.

2 comments:

  1. ugh. How much longer can they drag it out? (that was a rhetorical question, people, not a challenge.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lis -

    You crack me up with your humor. (The title got me grinning!)

    B

    ReplyDelete