Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Physical done

As of today, Bryan and I have both had new physicals. They have been emailed to our home study agency. The home study will (I hope, oh I hope) be sent to the State of Illinois tomorrow.

Last time, the State took 10 days to approve us. I hope it's the same or shorter this time. Surely it will be shorter if it's just an update, right?

I'm working on our USCIS paperwork now, so we can send that paperwork on as soon as we get State of Illinois approval back.

Update the Paperwork Process
Step one - Physicals -  DONE!
Step two - State of IL approval
Step three - USCIS approval
Step four - Poland approval
Step five - USCIS approval
Step six - wait 30 days before we can travel
Step seven - meet our children!

2 comments:

  1. It is getting closer to reality, isn't it?! We are excited for you.
    Blessings to you and the children.......
    M&N

    ReplyDelete