Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Quick update

I reviewed the updated copy of our homestudy today.

I also need to do some research/make some phone calls on acclimating them into public school, how we're going to communicate with them, make Dr.'s appointments, finish the photobooks, find out what size clothes we need, and more!

Bryan and I have had separate closets for months now...which has suited both of us quite well. Now I'm going to be moving into his, so he's had a few edicts for me to follow:

"I will not tolerate a mass of shoes on the floor!"
"Everything must be neatly hung up, no craziness!"

And I think it's kind of funny. He is really not looking forward to it. I probably need to slim down my clothes, so they can actually fit in his closet.

Other than that, we're just waiting on the packet from Poland (which probably won't be here until next week). Until that comes, we can't really do anything else as far as the paperwork goes. And we won't know when we're traveling for another week or two.

2 comments:

  1. Ah! This waiting is driving me craaazy

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee-hee! Nate actually made a huge shoe organizer for our closet because he was so tired of my mass of shoes on the floor. :)

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete