Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Still waiting, patience tank running on fumes

I force myself to only email our agency once per week when we're waiting on something. I know they will let me know as soon as our paperwork is done, but I can't help myself from checking.

Today marks three weeks since we were officially approved. And three weeks since we've been waiting on the paperwork to be legalized. I'm trying, really I am, to be very patient, but each week pushes off our travel dates by another week. At this point, I don't think we will leave until March.

But I digress. Today was my "email the agency" day. She said the delay was because the kids' birth certificates had errors on them, so we should be getting the papers "soon." 

If "soon" means by the end of the week, I can get my patience tank refueled and be good to go for another 3-4 weeks while we wait on USCIS.

Getting there...

1 comment: