Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Still waiting (Version 4?)

I am not sure how many times I can use the same post title, but, yes, we're still waiting.

We requested more photos of our children (we just have two and they are almost two years old), and it turns out that one of children requested more photos of us. I can't tell you how that makes us feel.  They are probably as interested in seeing as many glimpses of their parents as we are to see them.

One of these days, kids, we will be able to look at you for a loooong time.

4 comments:

  1. Awe, that's so sweet! I would imagine that their anxiety level matches yours!

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so anxious for you. Every day I check your blog hoping that maybe, just maybe you have the paperwork! I am learning that life is fast and you can never have yesterday back. Try to make the most of the last few months that you and Brian have alone together. As I watch my friends with children I see how much changes in your daily life. Not bad change but just change! Make the most of every day! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep imaging my polish niece scrutinizing our photos, wondering what we will be like, and getting excited to have a family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that little story! I'm sure your little kids are waiting for the day that they can come here and be with you forever. :) Me too!

    ReplyDelete