Monday, March 25, 2013

Snow Day!

When I was a kid, I thought there was no way teachers could be as excited as the students when a snow day hit the district. Wrong! This teacher was thrilled when a snow day was called today. More time to get things marked off my list!

We purchased our tickets to get to Poland. We're leaving the US on April 12 and spending about 24 hours in Paris before heading on to Poland. My uncle said, in his humble opinion, Paris is much nicer than Warsaw. I am sure it is. I would love to be eating croissants and baguettes and drinking coffee in cafes with the Eiffel tower in the background for longer than 24 hours. But, we're taking off enough time as it is.

In fact, we probably won't get back to the States until June 7...which is why we haven't bought our tickets home yet. We should find out for sure when we leave on our May 14 court date.

Anyway, we're planning to arrive in the kids' city on the afternoon of April 14. We will meet them on April 15.

The kids now know that they are being adopted. Our adoption agency thinks they are doing okay with it. We hope so!

I probably won't be posting much in the new couple of weeks. There shouldn't be anything new to report, and we're going to be busy, busy, busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment