Friday, April 26, 2013

Crepes and yogurt

We're still doing well over here. Of course, we have been having the challenges that we've been prepared for, but I think we're all doing well given the situation. I am so thankful we have had really honest, realistic caseworkers who told us what we could probably expect. And I would rather have the challenges earlier rather than later, although we prepared for a challenging year or two.

No matter what, we're really grateful to have these two little people who are, at the moment, wrestling and giggling with Bryan.

Yesterday, I had ample opportunity (through requests for corrective action - haha) to study Kid #1's face in multiple angles. And I have to say Kid #1 bears a surprising resemblance to Mitchell Lanz, enough to be his brother. I should warn Mitchell's parents :).

The second week went by quickly. We're ready to tackle the tram system next week, so we can venture out of our neighborhood.

We made nalesniki (crepes) with nutella for breakfast this morning. Since it was requested for supper again tonight, I would say it was a hit.


Also, a certain type of yogurt is sold with stickers that the kids can use to turn into animals...which are really cute. See our growing zoo above.

1 comment:

  1. My dear Lisa you make me smile with every entry on this blog. Love you and I'm so happy you can be such a wonderful loving parent you have waited so long to be.
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete